TDengine is a simplified and powerful solution for time series data. The core design with one table per device, super tables, and tags make organizing and finding your data simpler. For data administrators, TDengine significantly reduces the effort to deploy and manage your data. For developers, TDengine provides a simple interface, simplified solution and seamless integrations for third party tools. For data users, TDengine gives easy data access.
- Deployment – TDengine can be installed with a single 8MB package with no dependencies, setting up a cluster is a simple SQL statement. Kubernetes deployment is supported too. Learn more about deployment.
- Monitoring – TDengine provides TDinsight, a Grafana plugin, to gain insight into your cluster’s operations with status and metrics. Learn more about TDinsight.
- Data replication – TDengine provides a powerful tool taosX in its enterprise solution, taosX creates data replication that allows you to replicate a database, super table, or sub table from one cluster to another cluster or file. taosX enables the ability to connect any edge, central, or cloud cluster to any other edge, central or cloud cluster to easily have the data where you want it.
- Connectors – build your applications with sample code and connectors for C/C++, Java, Python, Go, Node.js, C#, and Rust. Learn more about connectors.
- SQL support – using standard SQL statements, there is no learning curve, you can fully manage your cluster, query or insert data.
- Seamless integration – without a single line of code, TDengine provides seamless integration with third-party tools such as Telegraf, Grafana, EMQ X, Prometheus, StatsD, collectd, etc.
- Simplified solution – through built-in caching, stream processing and data subscription features, TDengine provides a simplified solution for time-series data processing. Kafka, Redis, Spark, Flink or other similar tools are not needed any more. [Learn more].
Easy Data Access
- Interactive console – run SQL directly from your bash or terminal console to interact with the TDengine running instance or TDengine cloud service. Learn more about command line interface.
- Connectors for analytical tools – Use the tools you want with sample code and connectors for Python, R, and Matlab. Learn more about connectors.
- Dashboard – to create dashboards, use the official Grafana integration or Google Data Studio integration without a line of code.
Learn more about TDengine: