Open Source | Includes All Core Features
TDengine Community Edition is open-source software released under the AGPL 3.0 that includes all core features required to process time-series data efficiently.
- Data insertion using SQL, schemaless writing, or third party tools
- Data query using standard SQL with time-series extensions and UDF
- Caching of the latest data for every time series
- Continuous query and event-driven stream processing
- Kafka-like data subscription with added filtering capabilities
- Data visualization through seamless integration with Grafana & Google Data Studio
- Clustering, high availability, and high reliability
- Connectors for major programming languages
- CLI and tools for monitoring, data import/export, and more
Fully Automated and Managed | Enterprise-Ready Cloud Service
TDengine Cloud is a serverless, fully managed cloud service for TDengine, featuring:
- Simplified time-series data management, dramatically reducing the tools and cost needed to start, operate, and manage your time-series database at scale.
- Easy and fast data ingestion and analytics, using a unique data model and storage engine to simplify and accelerate the process of inserting and analyzing your data.
- Simple and secure data sharing, enabling access to data on any scale needed for your business scenario – from an entire instance or a database to a single continuous SQL query with just an email.
- Enterprise-ready cloud solution, providing robust backup, multi-cloud replication, edge-cloud synchronization, role-based access control, behavior auditing, VPC peering, and IP whitelisting features.
To integrate TDengine Cloud with your PI System at no extra charge, check out the TDengine PI Connector.
Enterprise Features | Professional Technical Support
TDengine Enterprise Edition is a carrier-grade product that can meet the challenges of big data with superior scalability, uptime, performance, and agility. In addition to features in the Community Edition, it includes the following:
- Data replication between edge and cloud or between instances that span multiple geographical sites or clouds
- Incremental data backup
- Tiered storage to make data management simpler and more cost-effective
- Web-based management tools to make maintenance simpler
- Support for more industry data interfaces and third-party tools
- Secure data transmission
- User privilege controls for read/write permissions
- Professional technical support
|Connectors for programming||✅||✅||✅|
|CLI, import/export, and other basic tools||✅||✅||✅|
|User privilege controls||❌||✅||✅|
|Additional tools and industry data interfaces||❌||✅||✅|
|Secure data transmission||❌||✅||✅|
|Professional technical support||❌||✅||✅|