Open Source | Includes All Core Features
TDengine Community Edition is open-source software released under the AGPL 3.0 that includes all core features required to process time-series data efficiently.
- Data insertion using SQL, schemaless writing, or third party tools
- Data query using standard SQL with time-series extensions and UDF
- Caching of the latest data for every time series
- Continuous query and event-driven stream processing
- Kafka-like data subscription with added filtering capabilities
- Data visualization through seamless integration with Grafana & Google Data Studio
- Clustering, high availability, and high reliability
- Connectors for major programming languages
- CLI and tools for monitoring, data import/export, and more
Fully Automated and Managed | Enterprise-Ready Cloud Service
TDengine Cloud Edition is a fully managed serverless platform for time-series data enabling instant deployment, elastic scale, and simplified management.
- Simplified setup and management, dramatically reducing the tools needed to start, operate, and manage time-series data at scale.
- Fast and easy data ingestion, supporting standard SQL, connectors for popular programming languages, MQTT brokers, and schemaless insert protocols.
- Easier data analytics and sharing, enabling you to quickly access data with popular programming connectors, create dashboards with data subscriptions, and replicate data across your enterprise with edge-to-cloud and cloud-to-cloud synchronization
- Enterprise-ready cloud solution, providing robust backup, multi-cloud replication, user privilege controls, VPC peering, and IP whitelisting features.
Enterprise Features | Professional Technical Support
TDengine Enterprise Edition is a carrier-grade product that can meet the challenges of big data with superior scalability, uptime, performance, and agility. In addition to features in the Community Edition, it includes the following:
- Data replication between edge and cloud or between instances that span multiple geographical sites or clouds
- Incremental data backup
- Tiered storage to make data management simpler and more cost-effective
- Web-based management tools to make maintenance simpler
- Support for more industry data interfaces and third-party tools
- Secure data transmission
- User privilege controls for read/write permissions
- Professional technical support
|Connectors for programming||✅||✅||✅|
|CLI, import/export, and other basic tools||✅||✅||✅|
|User privilege controls||❌||✅||✅|
|Additional tools and industry data interfaces||❌||✅||✅|
|Secure data transmission||❌||✅||✅|
|Professional technical support||❌||✅||✅|